We are looking for:
Graphic Designer & Creative Coordinator
Portland-based digital marketing agency ITZ on Target is looking to welcome a talented, organized, digital designer and creative overseer to our team. Like the rest of our intrepid crew, our new colleague will be working from home.
This key person will be responsible for executing or overseeing the graphic design work for our client’s digital display, video, email, social media, and direct mail campaigns. The creative coordinator will also serve as our point person on website projects, coordinating meetings between client and developer, offering design input, and keeping projects moving forward to completion. Last, we will look to our creative person to serve as our visual brand cop, ensuring consistency across our materials and updating designs as needed.
This is an excellent role for a designer whose professional goal is to become a creative director.
Day-to-day duties include but aren’t limited to…
• Creating (animated gif) banner, audio, video, native and social media ads and emails
• Coordinating website builds and serving as the liaison between client and developer
• Updating company collateral and website changes
• Managing and ensuring high visual standards for any outsourced design work
• Maintaining our filing and archiving system for creative assets
• Brings a degree in a relevant field and 3+ years’ work experience
• Is an exceptional and intuitive designer with a keen understanding of ad design
• Writes well and can produce compelling ad copy
• Works quickly and never misses a deadline
• Is a natural collaborator and communicator and welcomes input
• Is organized and efficient
• Is skilled with these programs and more: InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Google docs, PowerPoint, Excel, Egnyte, Asana, font management programs
• Knows their way around the backend of WordPress websites
• Thinks clearly, learns fast
• Works effectively from home and Is comfortable communicating via Zoom, Slack, email, text and phone
Not essential, but big pluses:
• Familiarity with digital marketing tools and services
• Basic coding skills
Compensation to be commensurate with experience.